- Our Personal Trainers
- Face To Face Personal Training Leeds
- Your First Session
- Online Training Leeds
- Remote Personal Training Leeds
- Under 18S Fitness Leeds
- School Programmes
- Gym & Studio Hire
- Gym Access
- Covid-19 Rehabilitation
- Low Back Pain Treatment
- Boot Camps Leeds
- Food Intake & Nutrition
- Kickboxing Classes Leeds
Our Memberships are Changing
By: Elemental Fitness Ltd personaltrainingleeds, affordablepersonaltraining, costoflivingcrisis
Elemental Fitness Ltd. is changing membership and training prices. Below is a explanation of why and when it's happening - and how it will benefit you as a member
Its been 12 months since our last price increase and we have avoided implementing another after the pandemic. However, due to the rapid increase in cost of living, recession, and post pandemic recovery we have been left with no choice but to make the decision and implement a small price increase to ensure we can continue delivering a high quality of personal training and martial arts classes throughout 2023 and beyond.
We appreciate every member of the club and we hope you can support our decision, we realise these times are challenging for many.
Existing members on direct debit will see the price increase on 01.03.23 (reflected on direct debit/s 28.02.23).
The price increase has already taken affect for new and existing customers on a pay as you go basis as of 01.01.23.
*please note, existing members on direct debit - if you change your membership before 28.02.23, you will automatically move onto our new membership tariff.
**for more information about the Elemental Kickboxing Leeds please click here
As part of the price increase, we will continue to offer
- Members who sign up to train more than 12 times per month will receive unlimited membership to all our classes
- We will continue to offer discounted equipment prices
- We will continue to offer discounted one to one kickboxing training and personal training
- Members paying by direct debit receive classes cheaper than those on pay as you train
- Our clubs online bookings system will continue to be available
- No charge for the use of debit or credit card payments
- Online and remote personal training via the app will continue to be available
- One to one kickboxing training and personal training members now have to option to book a block of 5 sessions and receive a discount
- Gym access for independent, online and remote personal training will be available on a pay as you go basis or discounted monthly direct debit
- An increase in prices will keep the club at its best and allow us to continue pushing the company forwards benefiting our members as they work towards their goals
We have outlined our most popular memberships here. Please take the time to understand your new payment amount and contact us if you have any questions.
*please note members who have credit with us due to ongoing payments during the national lockdown/s will receive the agreed rate at the time the direct debit was collected
**for more information on our club memberships, please click here.
What do I need to do?
There is nothing you need to do. The change will be made automatically when the time comes and you will receive an email from our direct debit provider Go Cardless informing you of the change.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Elemental Fitness on 0113 205 7433 or email [email protected]