COVID-19 Pandemic Action Plan Lockdown #2
- Our Personal Trainers
- Face To Face Personal Training Leeds
- Your First Session
- Online Training Leeds
- Remote Personal Training Leeds
- Under 18S Fitness Leeds
- School Programmes
- Gym & Studio Hire
- Gym Access
- Covid-19 Rehabilitation
- Low Back Pain Treatment
- Boot Camps Leeds
- Food Intake & Nutrition
- Kickboxing Classes Leeds
COVID-19 Pandemic Action Plan Lockdown #2
By: Elemental Fitness elementalfitness, personaltrainingleeds, covid19, coronavirus
As back in March we will be referring to the companies COVID19 Pandemic Action Plan to help employee’s and members understand the steps we have introduced and the options available during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic.
All guidelines are still advised and our COVID-19 Procedures will exist until further notice. As of 05.11.20 we are under instruction to close Elemental Fitness Ltd doors for the second time this year.
Please take the time to revisit our COVID19 Pandemic Action Plan below with the most recent updates from the Government.
Phase 1 – Business as usual (until 20.30 04.11.20)
Classes and one to one training will continue as normal. Should a member need to self-isolate or not attend classes due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak please follow our existing Covid-19 procedures. Please email a member of our team on [email protected] letting us know. Due to the high volume of cancellations at this time we require all members to email to help us manage your request.
Phase 2 – Group class closure only
Group classes will be cancelled for the foreseeable future therefore we have devised 3 options below:
- Use your membership credit towards one to one training during this phase. If you chose this option, you will receive 20% off your personal training on request. Email [email protected]
- It is possible to pause your membership with immediate effect for reasons such as loss of income, unpaid leave and redundancies as a result of the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. As above please email [email protected] if you need to use this option.
- Personal training sessions will be scheduled as normal. Should a client need to self-isolate due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak please follow our existing Covid-19 procedures.
Phase 3 – Full closure of facilities (as of 00:00 Thursday 05.11.20)
Group classes will be cancelled for the foreseeable future with the phase 2 option available to all members.
All personal training sessions will be cancelled therefore we have devised 2 options below
- It is possible to pause your membership with immediate effect for reasons such as loss of income, unpaid leave and redundancies as a result of the coronavirus (Covid-19). As above please email [email protected] if you need to use this option.
Phase 4 – Return of Personal Training Services
Personal training sessions will be scheduled as previously arranged and a trainer will be in touch with you.
Phase 5 – All services resumed (predicted 00:00 02.12.20)
Personal Training and group classes will return to full operating hours.
We are preparing to reopen at 06:30am on 02.12.20 as advised by the government however there is no guarantee right now this will happen. Early predictions indicate as the country works together to contain the virus we do not expect lockdown #2 to last as long as lockdown #1.
For those who have invested their time and money into Elemental Fitness Ltd please rest assured we are better prepared for closure and the eventual reopening of the facilities, for example, assuming we are okay to do so, both one to one and group classes will reopen at the same time.
We continue to work with My PT Hub to move services online when needed and/or offer this as an alternative way to train with Elemental Fitness Ltd however we are still in stage 3 of the company action plan and not yet ready to roll this out. Further details regarding the introduction of our new app can be found here.
If you continue to pay your membership but worry you are gathering too many additional sessions, please get in touch by phone or email [email protected].
Thank you again for your continued support. We hope this gives you all the information you need. If you have any questions you can email [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
The EF Team