Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
|| 65kg 17reps|| 13||
|| 65kg 6reps|| 12||
|| 65kg 6reps|| 12||
|| 65kg 5reps|| 11||
|| 60kg 12reps|| 10||
|| 55kg 3reps|| 10||
|| 60kg 10reps|| 8||
|| 55kg 12reps|| 6||
|| 55kg 10reps|| 5||
|| 55kg 8reps|| 4||
|| 55kg 2reps|| 2||
|| 55kg 1rep|| 1||
- September Challenge: Leg Extension Ladder
- Challenge Rules
- (30 Seconds on the spot of the following)
- Heel flicks.
- Star jumps.
- Sumo squats.
- Knee high Jogging.
- Lateral Lunges.
- 2-minutes of 10 second horse stance and 20 second sprints.
- Starting on the leg extension machine your trainer will adjust the seating and weight.
- You will start on the lightest weight (5kg) and perform 5 reps.
- Once completed, you will move up to the next weight (10kg – each weight is 5kg) and perform 6 reps.
- Every time you move up a weight you will add an extra rep.
- Rest time between weight will be 15 seconds, if the next rep has not started on the beep time will be called.
- Highest level wins and reps wins.
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!