Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
|| 1:09.62|| 13||
|| 1.04.10|| 12||
|| 1.00.62|| 11||
|| 0:49.65|| 10||
|| 0:49.13|| 9||
|| 0.28.56|| 8||
|| 0:25.03|| 7||
|| 0.14.94|| 6||
|| 0:04.00|| 5||
- June Challenge: Longest Chin-up Hold
- Challenge Rules
- 5 minutes of skipping (can be done in one go or broken up into five 1-minute rounds).
- 5 minutes of stretching (primary focus on the upper body).
- Jumping into the position you will hold a semi-supinated grip (palms facing) with your elbows in 90° flexion.
- Your legs can be either brought up in front or tucked behind you, they cannot be straight.
- You will keep this hold for as long as possible to get the highest score and top of the leader-board.
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!