Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
|| 28:37:12|| 13||
|| 29:07.79|| 12||
|| 30:28.88|| 11||
|| 30:36.33|| 10||
|| 34:56.00|| 9||
|| 47:13.10|| 8||
|| 47:35.56|| 7||
|| 30:31:00|| 6||
- August Challenge: Warm-up Circuit
- Challenge Rules
- As it is the warm-up challenge there will be no warm-up
- First part will be the first warm up to the first ever Elemental Fitness Challenge from March 2017 – the standard EF Core Routine: Press-ups, Sit-ups, Leg raises, Toe reaches, Heel reaches, Crunches, Ski-lifts, Press-ups, Mountain Climbers (20 of each) ending with a 1-minute plank.
- Part two will have the warm-up from September 2017 which was the mega circuit challenge. The warm-up consisted of 5 back and forth runs, 4 with butt kickers, 3 with side stepping, 2 with knee-high jogs and 1 with walking lunges… oh yeah, then the whole thing in reverse.
- Part three will be from October 2018 which was the sideways press up walk on the agility ladders. The warm was 5 rounds of 1-minute skipping with 10 press-ups in between each round. A simple one, however, each set of press-ups will be different – Set 1 will be standard, set 2 will be military, set 3 will be diamond and set 4 and 5 will be archer press-ups left first then right.
- The fourth and final part will take the warm-up from many of the challenges over the years at Elemental Fitness and be 1500 steps on the cross trainer at resistance 10.
- This is a timed circuit, fastest time wins!
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!