Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
|| 65kg 5reps|| 13||
|| 60kg 4reps|| 12||
|| 60kg 2rep|| 11||
|| 55kg 10reps|| 10||
|| 55kg 9reps|| 9||
|| 55kg 7reps|| 8||
|| 55kg 2reps|| 7||
|| 50kg 4reps|| 6||
|| 45kg 9reps|| 5||
|| 45kg 4reps|| 4||
|| 40kg 4reps|| 3||
|| 35kg 4reps|| 2||
- November Challenge: Lat Pulldown Ladder
- Challenge Rules
- (all done on the spot for 30 seconds with a light resistance band)
- Shoulder circles
- Band pull apart
- Internal rotations (single arm)
- External rotations (single arm)
- Band rows
- Band curls
- Starting on the lat pull-down machine your trainer will adjust the seating and weight.
- You will start on the lightest weight (25kg) and perform 5 reps.
- Once completed, you will move up to the next weight (10kg – each weight is 5kg) and perform 6 reps.
- Every time you move up a weight you will add an extra rep.
- Rest time between weight set will be 15 seconds, if the next rep has not started on the beep, time will be called.
- You must perform full range of motion and have the bar touch your chest.
- Highest level wins and reps wins.
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!