Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
|| 8:07|| 13||
|| 8:12|| 12||
|| 8:20|| 11||
|| 8:28|| 10||
|| 8:29|| 9||
|| 8:52|| 8||
|| 8:56|| 7||
|| 9:13|| 6||
|| 9:48|| 5||
|| 10:00|| 4||
|| 10:10|| 3||
|| 10:39|| 2||
|| 10:46|| 1||
- November Challenge: Arms of Lead Circuit
- Challenge Rules
- For this month’s challenge, you will be completing a circuit of upper body exercises. First off, you’ll start with 5 minutes on the rower and then onto the challenge.
- Beginning with step ups you’ll attempt 10 reps then go onto hand step ups (these are where you’re in the press up position and walk up and down the step with your hands – again 10 reps).
- Next go back to step-ups (10 reps again) and then move onto 10 incline press ups (on the step)
- Once again back to 10 step ups before doing a jab/cross combo, 10 reps left and 10 reps right
- Finally, back to 10 reps of step ups and finishing off with 10 incline T press-ups (this is where you do one press up and rotate your trunk to point your hand upwards before rotating back to the press up position and repeating from the other side)
- Obviously, that’s not all, now you must do the full thing again but only 8 repetitions
- Keep this up and drop the reps by 2 each round
- This is a timed circuit and it I down to you where you place your rest or how you pace yourself
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!