Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
|| 126 Points|| 13||
|| 88 Points|| 12||
- September Challenge: Push/Pull Circuit
- Challenge Rules
- Simple upper body resistance band mobility work set by trainer
- Will include but not limited to – Pull overs, pull apart, chest fly’s and chest presses
- Band type will be decided by trainer to get the most from the client to prepare the effectively for the challenge ahead
- Starting with core you will do a hollow hold for as long as possible. Every 10 seconds achieved is 1 point. You can have as many attempts as possible but every go after the first the minimum time to reach to gain a point is increases by 10 seconds.
- Next will be a set of push movements, first a diamond press-up followed by a standard press up then press plank shoulder taps. Every rep award 1 point. Form is crucial and must be done on toes. Your trainer will not count if technique is not followed
- Finally, are the pull movements, starting with Australian rows (every rep is 1 point) and finishing with a dead hang (every 10 seconds is 1 point). Once again form will be scrutinized, and any mistakes will mean losing on points
- There is no time limit and reps can be re-tried to get extra points out
- Most points win
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!