Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
- November Challenge: Resistance Machine Circuit
- Challenge Rules
- Even the Warm-up is part of the challenge: You start with 150 points and must do shuttle runs from previous challenges
- This includes 5 shuttles of jogging, 4 of heel flicks, 3 of side-stepping, two of knee-high jogging and 1 walking lunge
- Every 10 seconds you take to do the warm-up 5 points will be deducted from the starting 150
- Once completed you have up to a minute rest and then to the resistance machines you have 1-minute to complete as many reps as possible and up to 1-miunte rest between, 1 rep = 1 point:
- o Leg press – weight will body weight (within 10 kg)
- o Chest Press – weight will be half body weight (within 5 kg)
- o Lat Pull Down – weight will be half body weight (within 5 kg)
- o Shoulder Press – weight will be 25% of body weight (within 5 kg)
- Repeat this 3 times
- After you will be using the Leg Extension and Leg Curl Machines back to back, with a minimum of 30 seconds rest between
- Starting on 25% bodyweight (within 5 kg) complete as many reps as possible within 30 seconds before repeating as many times as possible, 1 rep = 1 point
- Finally, you will Dead hang for as long as possible every 10 seconds is 1 point.
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!