Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
|| 8:00|| 13||
|| 7:47|| 12||
|| 7:46|| 11||
|| 7:11|| 10||
|| 6:35|| 9||
|| 5:33|| 8||
|| 5:30|| 7||
|| 5:26|| 6||
|| 5:07|| 5||
|| 4:45|| 4||
- March Challenge: 3 Year Anniversary Plank Challenge
- Challenge Rules
- 5-minute body weighted warm-up
- 20 of the following:
- You will do 8 variations of the plank all lasting 1-minute
- Form must be kept strict as possible otherwise failure.
- The longer you keep the position the more time you earn, for example if you complete the full minute on the first variation and only 40 seconds on the second then you will have accumulated 1 minute and 40 seconds
- Plank variations are as follows:
- - Standard Plank
- - Spider-man Plank
- - Side-star Plank (left then right for 1-min, counts as one variation)
- - One-armed Plank (left then right for 1-min, counts as one variation)
- - Compass Plank, with 5 kg (left then right for 1-min, counts as one variation)
- - Superman Press-plank
- - Ab roll out hold (on knees)
- - Standard Weighted Plank (25% of your body weight) – done indefinitely.
- Time between planks will be no more than 10 seconds.
- Failure happens when you drop from plank position to your knees (except for the ab roll out), bring the hips too high, stop for longer than 5 seconds on planks that require movement and deviate too much from what would be classed as strict form.
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!