Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
|| 70 reps|| 13||
|| 65 reps|| 12||
|| 62 reps|| 11||
|| 61 reps|| 10||
|| 54 reps|| 9||
|| 51 reps|| 8||
|| 50 reps|| 7||
|| 47 reps|| 6||
|| 46 reps|| 5||
|| 43 reps|| 4||
|| 39 reps|| 3||
|| 31 reps|| 2||
|| 30 reps|| 1||
|| 27 reps|| 0||
- February Challenge: Clean and Press
- Challenge Rules
- Warm-up: Most amount of reps wins.
- 30 seconds of the following:
- Jogging on the spot
- Star jumps
- Bent over Y raise hold
- Resistance band overhead squats
- This challenge will start the weight at 25% body weight. You will complete as many reps as possible in 45 seconds.
- 30 seconds rest.
- The bar will now be at 30% your body weight.
- Complete as many reps as possible in 45 seconds.
- Another 30 seconds rest.
- Another 5% added to the bar making it 35% your body weight and a further 45 seconds, as many reps as possible.This will keep going on with 5% added each set with a 45 second work time and 30 second breather in-between until you reach 50%.
- Only full movement from floor to overhead will be counted as a full rep.
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!