Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
- September Challenge: Back to School
- Challenge Rules
- Warm-up:.(one full movement is a point) (2-metres apart, 6 sprints, each cone completed is a point)(every 5 seconds gives you a point) (every 5 seconds gives you a point (2 movements is a point) (2 movements is a point)
- Shuttles, usually 5 to 1 routine.
- 30 seconds of the following, Maximum reps for points
- Side sprints
- Flexed arm hold
- Handstand hold
- High Knee Sprints
- Bicycle crunches
- If you need/want it (every 30 seconds takes away 2 points)
- Repeat for a total of 4 rounds.
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!