Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
- February Challenge: Prowler Pull
- Challenge Rules
- Arm crossovers, arm over-head & child’s-pose
- Start with pulling half your bodyweight rounded to nearest 10kg, pull one length/rep to earn points
- Add 10kg each length/rep to earn even more points
- To complete 1 rep/length pull half your bodyweight the length of the rope, earns 1 point
- Once completed add 10kg on
- pull for 1 rep/length again (opposite way)
- Repeat, each time adding 10kg
- Once you reach your body weight you earn 2 points per length/rep
- If you get to 1.5x your body weight you earn three points per length/rep
- Most points win
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!