Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
|| 2146 pts|| 14||
|| 2115 pts|| 13||
|| 2087 pts|| 12||
|| 2075 pts|| 11||
|| 2063 pts|| 10||
|| 2019 pts|| 9||
|| 1979 pts|| 8||
|| 1941 pts|| 7||
|| 1828 pts|| 6||
|| 1729 pts|| 5||
|| 1603 pts|| 4||
|| 1496 pts|| 3||
|| 1384 pts|| 2||
|| 1333 pts|| 1||
- Challenge Rules
- General dynamic warm-up set by trainer (5mins)
- You will play the Fish Game on the Rower
- Row as hard as possible to eat up smaller fish for points whilst avoiding bigger fish.
- small fish - 30 points
- medium fish - 60 points
- The farther you row will also be added to your total
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!