Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
|| 1.48.0|| 13||
|| 3.59.0|| 12||
|| 4.32.0|| 11||
|| 5.03.0|| 10||
|| 6.47.0|| 9||
|| 7.20.0|| 8||
|| 8.29.0|| 7||
|| 12.48.0|| 6||
- September Challenge: Speed-bag Burpee Challenge
- Challenge Rules
- Simple shadow boxing and mobility set by trainer.
- A simple routine on the speed bag which will be demonstrated buy your trainer where you'll try aim to do as many consecutive hits without fail.
- Based on the rhythm, you'll repeat the start of the combo before attempting the consecutive hits. For example you'll hit twice then 3rd and 4th time before hitting twice again then 3rd 4th and then 5th.
- Every time you fail to keep up to the rhythm on the speed bag, you’ll be asked to complete that number of burpees…for example do 9 consecutive hits and mess up going for 10 hits, you’ll do 10 burpees before starting again.
- When starting again from failure of the rhythm, you'll go back 2...for example, if you failed 10 consecutive hits you'll try from 8. Fail that and you got to 6.
- Fastest time to 20 hits wins.
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!