Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
|| 19.18|| 13||
|| 19.36|| 12||
|| 20.10|| 11||
|| 21.07|| 10||
|| 21.20|| 9||
|| 22.53|| 8||
|| 25.11|| 7||
|| 27.19|| 6||
|| 30.56|| 5||
|| 31.35|| 4||
- May Challenge: Ele(mental) Circuit 4.0
- Challenge Rules
- The 54321 shuttles from previous challenges using the width of the floor
- Cross trainer first and it’s getting to 1000 strides at resistance 10 as fast as possible
- Bodyweight & core circuit up next and you’ll have to complete 20 reps of the following: press-ups/sit-ups/leg-raises/kick-ups/toe-reaches/heel-reaches/ski-lifts/squats/alt. lunges
- To finish you must do 5 sets each of farmers walk (using the width of the floor) starting with two 12 kg kettlebells then moving to 16 kg, 20 kg and then the 60 kg TYIR™
- Fastest time wins.
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!