Book a session here to enter! View your progress on your dashboard.
|| 18m 18s|| 13||
|| 19m 14s|| 12||
- July Challenge: Arms of Lead 2.0
- Challenge Rules
- Simple resistance band mobility warm-up decided by trainer.
- Starting on the stepper you will do 10 step-ups - left foot leading then 10 with right foot leading.
- Holding the press-up position off the step you’ll do 10 hand step-ups – left hand leading then 10 right hand leading.
- Repeat the first part with the step ups (still 10).
- Moving to the wobble board in the press-up position you’ll do a diamond t-press. 1 press then raise left hand upwards then rotate over to the right, try keep the board from leaning too much.
- Back to the first part with the step-ups.
- To finish off you’ll do a dead hang for up to 1-minute, if you fall, you’ll stop being timed until you complete a full minute.
- Once all this is done start all over again only going to 8 reps, and every time you complete a round take 2 reps off until the fifth round when you will only do 2 of each. The time on the dead hang will go down by 10 seconds.
- Fastest time wins.
Every month members and clients of the EKA and Elemental Fitness will put themselves forward for a challenge that will push their body to its limits.
These challenges will test speed, strength, endurance and potentially two or all three at once.
After the year of challenges are complete (all 12) whoever comes top earns a prize.
- Leaderboard Rules
- Challenges can only be done in a Personal Training session (1-2-1)
- You will be notified of the challenge 2 weeks before the start of the challenge month
- There will be one challenge per month
- You can attempt the challenege as many times as you like in the month as part of your personal training session
- Points awarded for all those appearing on the leaderboard by the end of the month - 1st place gets 16 points all the way down to 16th getting 1 point
- Prizes are yet to be announced
- The winner will be declared on 28th of the challenge month
- All challenges must be done with correct form. This is decided by your trainer.
- The leaderboard challenges are crated for friendly competition and not compulsory. Please no arguments and certainly no cheating!